L’Afep a le plaisir de vous convier au « European Business and Nature Summit » (EBNS), événement européen de haut niveau, les 30 novembre et 1er décembre prochains, dédié au changement d’échelle des actions en faveur de la nature.
During two days, business leaders and high-level policy makers are gathering at the European Business & Nature Summit (EBNS) in view of accelerating business actions in favour of biodiversity.
Bringing together businesses, EU and Member States’ representatives, civil society representatives, environment and biodiversity technical experts, the Summit will offer a mix of high-level plenaries and in-depth thematic parallel sessions. As a participant, you will have the opportunity to access to the sessions of your choice and to take part in discussions on topics such as:
- Tackling climate and biodiversity: nature-based solutions, and their role in the economic transition
- Raising nature in corporate governance, management practices and economic decisions
- Innovations along companies supply chain to preserve biodiversity
- Pioneering SMEs reinventing their relationship with biodiversity
- Dialogue between policy makers and business to accelerate change
- Business contribution to global biodiversity targets
- Natural capital and biodiversity risks, nature-positive investment and sustainable finance
- Tackling deforestation and imported deforestation
A business statement will be issued by business representatives attending the Summit, to contribute to setting the direction for business action, and to encourage policy makers in adopting policies that unlock new nature-positive business opportunities.
The Summit is organised by European Business and Biodiversity Platform with Entreprises pour l’Environnement, Value Balancing Alliance and Biodiversity in Good Company, with the support of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Business for Nature, Capitals Coalition and OP2B, as well as major European and national business organisations and institutional business networks.